Tips for a Great Day
- There is no outside Food or Drink allowed inside Aqua Adventure. All bags are subject to search. No coolers or cooler bags allowed.
- Our sponsors at Palo Alto Medical Foundation want to remind you to apply sunscreen throughout the day.
- Water socks and sandals are permitted throughout the park, but are "NOT" allowed on any of the slides.
- Please try to remember to shower before entering any attraction.
- Do not bring valuables if possible, we suggest you keep them in a secure location. Aqua Adventure is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- There is a small public picnic area just outside the Waterpark. You may obtain a re-entry wristband as you exit the park.
- Swimwear is required and it must be appropriate for our family environment. Cutoffs and swimwear with exposed metal is prohibited on attractions.
- A limited amount of public shade structures are available on a first come first serve basis. These structures are for general public and cannot be reserved or held by one group. The park has shade cabanas available for rent – please see the “Cabana Rentals” tab on this website. You may bring in your own pop up personal shade must be able to be weighed down by having a floor or side weight pockets. Pop-up shade must be soft/flexible framed and no larger than 4’ tall and 6’wide. For safety reasons pop-ups cannot be anchored or staked to the grass and cannot contain any metal framing. Staff has the right to limit where pop-ups may be used.
Ways to stay safe and have fun!
- Never swim alone. Read all safety signs, and listen to park staff.
- You must be at least 12 years old and deemed responsible by your parents to attend the Waterpark without an adult.
- We recommend all weak and non-swimmers wear a Coast Guard approved floatation device.
- Children may not be left unattended. Non-swimmers must be in arms reach of a responsible guardian at all times. Your children or the children you bring in are your responsibility.
- Children of diaper age and diaper dependent adults must wear a swim diaper to enter the water.
- Pregnant women and those with heart, back, neck or other medical conditions should not ride attractions. Use common sense. Look at the rides and determine if you should participate.
- The attractions have height and weight restriction posted. Please see attraction signs.
- There is NO Running and NO Diving allowed at Aqua Adventure!
- All bags brought into the park are subject to search.
Park Policies & Safety Info