Birthdays Frequently Asked Birthday Questions:
- Enjoy your private hut for the whole day. We advise that you show up early to get in line; however we cannot allow guests to set up early. Gates will open at 11am. Parties are asked to exit hut within 10 minutes of end scheduled hut time.
- Birthday cakes are allowed to be brought in if you booked a party package with us. If you would like us to store your cake it must be a half sheet or smaller. We cannot accommodate cakes that are tiered, ice cream cakes, or that are larger than a half sheet.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the park. Only exceptions if you have booked one of our 3 parties are a birthday cake/ cupcakes, cookies, etc. and bottle water. If you bring bottle water coolers are NOT allowed.
- Memorial Day, Independence Day, & Labor Day are all considered a weekend and require a minimum of 24 guests for the Wave Party.
- A coordinator will reach out to the guest who booked the party and confirm all selections made. At this time we will also confirm a serving time for the food. You will receive food within a 15 minute time window of the designated serving time.
- Any unused admission tickets are valid for future use. There is no refund on unused food or admission! Any person coming into Aqua Adventure must have a valid ticket. That includes toddlers and grandparents. Age 3 and under you can buy separately from the minimum count. You may add any total of guests up to 3 full calendar days in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Aqua Adventure Waterpark cannot store your birthday gifts. All unattended items will be turned in to Lost and Found. We supply plates and utensils, but please bring something that you can cut and serve the cake. Goodie bags are okay to bring. We ask that you do not include gum, stickers or whistles.
- Decorations and balloons are permitted in your hut but they must be set up at the start and taken down at the end of your designated party time. We do not allow anyone in before the gates open under any circumstance.
- No cancellations less than 30 days out given without cancellation fee. Fee is up to 50%. No refunds given less than 14 days out.